<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">$50 bucks I believe.....but Todd Bridges (Willis)was only charging 20!Quote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
So what was Peter Criss charging for the photo op?
Printable View
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">$50 bucks I believe.....but Todd Bridges (Willis)was only charging 20!Quote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
So what was Peter Criss charging for the photo op?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">100% in agreemet. Make them $29.95 each, and make em full sized. I'll buy em without even blinking, and I'm a cheap bastard.Quote:
Originally posted by Drau:
They REALLY need to release those dragons full size!
Dragons need to be BIG.
I don't collect the Dragons, but if they were 2-UP scale, I would be damn tempted. The 2-UPs were AMAZING!
I also told Steve that ater seeing the Lost 2-UPs I thought they needed to makes some 12"ers. He said people kept saying that. I hope it happens, I really want a 12" Kate!
Andy, Peter was charging $50.00 for an autograph, and $25.00 more for a polaroid with him. Highway robbery. Most guests charge 20 for an autograph, and pictures for free. Some people are even cheaper though, and some even signed my stuff for free, like the fucking super cool Ken Kelly. So really it all evens out in the end.
Ei, o meu objetivo era adquirir novos headphones de alta qualidade, pois os meus antigos já não funcionavam bem. Encontrei a roulettino app numa pesquisa na app store, com ofertas especiais otimizadas para utilizadores portugueses. Os primeiros dias foram frustrantes, os ganhos mínimos não compensavam as perdas. Desiludido, tomei a decisão de um última aposta mais alta num jogo de som na app e, para meu espanto, ganhei um valor suficiente para uns headphones topo de gama. Recomendo experimentar, especialmente para jogadores em Portugal que preferem jogar no telemóvel.